Web Accessibility Policy
At Full Service Property Management, we seek to understand and respect the unique needs and perspectives of the Company’s customer community. We value every tenant and owner, and are committed to being a leader in expanding access to all, including customers with disabilities. It is thus the Company’s commitment to ensure that our website, mobile applications, and platform are accessible to individuals with disabilities and that they permit content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, the Company is implementing several initiatives, including:
- Conforming https://www.fullservicepm.com, our mobile applications, and our software platform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (http://www.w3.org/);
- DoorGrow, our informational web site provider, will develop the site to conform with WCAG 2.0 for web content;
- DoorGrow, our mobile application provider, will develop the application to conform with WCAG 2.0 for application content;
- Ensuring that https://www.fullservicepm.com, its information website, Internet platform, and mobile applications, do not interfere with the data in formats that conform to MathML for digital mathematical;
- Distributing this policy to content providers and Company website content and technical support personnel for https://www.fullservicepm.com, our mobile applications, information website, and Internet platform;
- Linking to this policy from the https://www.fullservicepm.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Company’s accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing Accessibility Best Practices Guidance for our mobile applications, information website,and Internet platform vendors;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is understands website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Company’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the Accessibility Best Practices Guidance;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining one or more trained website accessibility personnel responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of https://www.fullservicepm.com, our mobile applications, information website, and Internet platform; and
- Providing annual training to Company website content and technical support personnel on ensuring https:://www.fullservicepm.com, our mobile applications, information website, and Internet platform conform to WCAG 2.0.
The Company has undertaken these accessibility initiatives to expand access training for personnel and to assist content vendors, many of which have independent obligations under accessibility laws, with providing content in accessible formats.
The Company urges vendors to incorporate accessibility on https://www.fullservicepm.com to meet a wide variety of requirements of customers with disabilities.
We will continue to spend time and resources to make improvements to https://www.fullservicepm.com and our other platforms.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our website and platforms to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your feedback.