Have a question about your rental property and how Full Service Property Management might handle it? We would love to chat with you. Please call us at (206) 992-6637 or email@example.com to discuss your situation.
Disclaimer: Because rental laws are always changing, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the ideas or information expressed in these videos. FSPM makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information in these videos The viewer is advised to seek professional advice from a licensed real estate or legal professional before acting on information provided herein.
Property Management Educational Videos
1. How to Handle Service Animals in Rentals
2. How to Avoid a Grow Op in Your Rental
3. How to Screen Tenants - A New Approach
4. Why Our Policy Is Not to Accept Pets
5. How to Shop for a Property Manager
6. How to Handle Late Fees
7. Sell or Rent your Seattle Home?
8. Rental Real Estate as a Wealth Builder
9. Why we do not accept 3rd Party Payments
10. Lease only or Full Service
11. How to Handle Difficult Tenants
12. How to Deal with Tenants Who Don't Pay Rent
13. Capital Reserves in Rentals
14. Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Rentals
15. 1031 Tax-free Exchanges - A Primer
Video embed code not specified.
16. Renting to Prospects with Emotional Support Animals
17. Enforcing Leases with Emotional Support Animals
18. Our marketing strategy for your available rental.
19. Don't make this (common) mistake with your rental.
20. A primer on cap rates
21. The 3 rules of real estate (and why!)
22. What does 'rent ready' mean?
23. Why we will not manage ghettos
24. Growing the portfolio
25. Where to buy rentals
26. The myth behind management fees
27. Cash is king!
28 Owner repairs & why we frown on them
29 How we determine market rent
30. The Case for Upgrading Rental Real Estate
31. Cash vs. Cashflow in Vacant Units
32. Admin Fees in City of Seattle Rentals
33. LLCs and rental real estate - a primer
34. Thinking of refinancing? Think again.
35. Why form at LLC?
36. Selling Isn't Wrong; It Just isn't Right!!!
37. Good Communication - the Key Ingredient to Good PM