FULL SERVICE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, PLLC
You have a lot of choices when choosing a Seattle property manager for your home, HOA, condo, or townhome. So why choose us? Here is why.
1) Unparalleled service. Everyone talks about it. But few of us actually follow through. Full Service Property Management was built by owners for owners. We know exactly what it takes to successfully manage a rental property and be a good property manager. Our attitude of unrelenting customer service means you can relax and focus on more important things. Our goal is to hear the words "refreshing change" repeated often by our clients and tenants.
2) Quality. We won't do anything halfway; and we aren't going to cut corners. Either it gets done right or not at all. Quality instinctively builds trust and confidence.
3) Experience. We are Seattle's best at what we do! We first started managing rentals over 25 years ago. The early going was the School of Hard Knocks. But eventually we got it figured out and now there isn't too much that we haven't already seen! You can profit from our earlier mistakes!!
4) Technology. We are going paperless and going green! Besides being environmentally friendly, the cost savings are huge, and we can pass those on to you! From your own online owner's account, check on the status of your Seattle property(s) 24/7 by viewing financial statements, maintenance projects, and legal documents. And its mobile! Not a 'techie'? No problem. We can give you paper versions as long as the Post Office is delivering mail!
5) Reporting. We can slice-and-dice the numbers on your home, HOA, condo, or townhome from hundreds of different angles. Tell us what information you need and it is yours!
6) Communication. 90% of all property management complaints stem from a lack of communication. Our commitment to 'unrelenting customer service' means the only thing you have to worry about is how to tell us to stop calling so much! (Don't worry, we're used to it!!)
6) Full Service. We offer a full suite of real estate services, and will continue to develop others. We are reinventing the property management business model by offering a full suite of value-added services that enhance the ownership of your properties.
7) Security. Your properties' financial information is stored in "the cloud" and is protected by a series of multi-million dollar firewalls. You won't have to worry about someone breaking into an office and stealing financial information; or hacking into a computer. And we won't close down just because the power is off. As long as there is a world wide web, you and we will have access to the information to keep the operation running smoothly and securely.
8) Tenant Screening. This is the one BIG area where property management can get ugly fast!...and where a good property manager can make ALL the difference!! In addition to the usual screening process, we make the extra effort to personally verify previous landlords and employment. We verify the key elements of an application and if there are any discrepancies, the red flag goes up!!
9) Maintenance. This is near the bottom, but it really should be at the top because of its importance. Maintaining asset value is critical. We do a detailed inspection of your property annually and work with you and your budget to prioritize any needed repairs or improvements. We internalize much of the maintenance work to keep costs down. But when necessary, we have established relationships with a long list of vendors who provide us discounted rates.
10) Old World service. We are tired of being just a number, and we think you are too! That is why we will never have an automated answering service! You can always reach a live person. You can always know that we will treat your property in the exact same manner we treat our own. It's just the right thing to do!
Areas we provide property management and maintenance services to:
Algona, WA | Allentown, WA | Auburn, WA | Beacon Hill, WA | Bellevue, WA | Burien, WA | Covington, WA | Des Moines, WA | Everett, WA | Factoria, WA |
Federal Way, WA | First Hill, WA |Georgetown, WA | Issaquah, WA | Juanita, WA | Kent, WA | King County, WA | Kirkland, WA | Klahanie, WA |
Lea Hill, WA | Leschi, WA | Lynnwood, WA | Magnolia, WA | Maple Valley, WA | Marysville, WA | Newcastle, WA | Normandy Park, WA |
Pacific, WA | Rainier Valley, WA | Redondo, WA | Redmond, WA | Renton, WA | Seatac, WA | Seattle, WA | Skyway, WA |
Snohomish, WA | Tukwila, WA | West Seattle, WA
"The very best in local Seattle property management!!"